Registration for the SAVCA 2016 Private Equity Industry Conference, to be hosted on 17-18 February 2016, is now closed.
- Delegate passes for the main conference, on the afternoon of 17 February and the full day 18 February 2016, are available at the rates listed below. Please click here to register.
- Complimentary passes for the main conference are available to qualifying limited partners (LPs). Please click here to apply for Complimentary Registration.
- The SAVCA Institutional Investors Summit (previously branded as the SAVCA LP Master-Class), on 17 February 2016, is open to qualifying limited partners, as well as to senior staff from fund-of-funds, government regulators and policymakers. Applications are screened; the session is complimentary to these guests. Read more.
The following registration packages are available for the main conference on 17 and 18 February 2016. All fees quoted are excluding 14% VAT.
Early-bird special until 3 November 2015:
Early Bird: SAVCA Member
R 11 250.00
Early Bird: Non-member
R 13 050.00
Standard registration, from 4 November 2015 until 11 February 2016.
Standard: SAVCA Member
R 12 500.00
R 14 500.00
Terms and Conditions
- Access to and attendance at the conference will only be confirmed on receipt of payment.
- Payment is due prior to the start of the Conference. In the event of the conference being sold out, preference will be given to persons who have paid their registration in full.
- All early-bird fees must be paid by the closing date of the early-bird time period. Failure to pay the early-bird fee by such date will result in the delegate being liable for the full registration fees.
- An invoice with the Conference bank details will be sent to you within 48 hours of receipt of your registration.
- Receipts will only be issued once proof of payment has been received, and once the payment has cleared and been identified in the Conference bank account.
- Proof of payment is to be emailed to Lauren Gleeson, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please ensure that all payments make clear reference to the delegate being paid for, with their unique PIN number: (Name, Surname, PIN number). Failure to do so could result in your payment not being identified in the bank account and therefore not being receipted.
- All payments must be made payable to SAVCA 2016 Conference.
- Registrations are transferable to delegates who have not yet registered.
- Delegates attending from countries outside South Africa are requested to make payment in South African Rands (ZAR) and are responsible for covering the full bank charges. The full delegate registration fee amount invoiced must appear in the conference bank account. Should this not be the case, the delegate will need to pay the difference in cash on site before being allowed to participate in the Conference.
- Online Registration will close Thursday 11 February 2016.
Cancellations and Termination of Registrations
- On completion of this application you will be liable for the full amount of the registration fees subject to the cancellation conditions below.
- All cancellations must be received in writing by the Conference Secretariat - ( email@example.com).
- Cancellations received on or before 7 December 2015 will receive a full refund, less a R345 administration fee.
- Cancellation received between 8 December 2015 and 1 February 2016 will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be issued for cancellation received after 1 February 2016.
- Any registrations received after 1 February 2016 will not be entitled to any refund or credit, and such person will be liable for the full registration fee as above.
- All refunds due will only be issued after the Conference.